We try not to spend money we don’t have to. We use volunteers anywhere and everywhere we can, and 90% of the volunteers on the medical missions pay their own ways, and pay additional fees to cover costs of medications and supplies used on the trip. None the less, we still need money for those things we cannot get donated. Your money goes towards:
- A part time staff member here in the US
- Medications taken on medical missions
- Durable medical instruments used on these missions
- Pre-natal vitamins to help prevent birth defects
- Toothbrushes for the kids in the schools in the villages
- and more!